December 30, 2023
As is our tradition, we're closing out the year by sharing our favorite field-submitted photos we feel summarize the spirit of what we've achieved together with your support over the past 12 months.
Let's take a look!
10. We start our countdown to our favorite field-submitted photo of 2023 with this wonderful image depicting your generosity at work at our Children's Hope Center in Manila, Philippines, where dozens of children of the Payatas Landfill Colony receive fresh cooked meals, mentoring, and tutoring.
9. Girls from our Cebu, Philippines girls home proudly display an abundant harvest of bananas from our Philippines Girls Home Farmland, demonstrating your generosity being multiplied with smiles included!
8. Taking the number eight spot is is a photo from our newest She Has Hope trade school, in India. Here you're helping 15 overcomers become certified in the tailoring trade which will allow them to find jobs or start their own businesses.
7. Back in the Philippines, take a look at your abundant generosity putting smiles on these students at our Cebu Hope Center and Girls Home as they receive the blessing of everything they need to get back to school!
6. We love this image of your contributions not only at work in multiplying the nutrition available for our children, but also the joy you help bring to their lives. Our Myanmar Orphan Home children pose for a recent vegetable harvest at their on-campus farmland.
5. Girls at our Uganda trade school enjoyed classes throughout the year such as bag making, garment making, and other tailoring skills they'll be able to take into the marketplace, or to use in starting their own businesses someday.
4. A beautiful scene of hope and dignity could be found at our Nepal She Has Hope Rehabilitation Home & Trade School earlier this year when our latest graduating class earned their diplomas making them certified in the tailoring trade.
3. If you couldn't yet tell, we love scenes of your generosity at work being multiplied for maximum impact in the daily lives of our children. Our Uganda Farmlands produced over 40 tons of food for our 1,024 enrolled students' daily meals.
2. Thank to your support, our She Has Hope India programs have continued to produce consistent progress in the lives our determined students. These orphan girls have come up in our programs since a young age and are now all in college thanks to scholarships you provided. Nothing short of miraculous.
1. We were happy to see our Uganda Boarding High School campus from an aerial drone view this year! Here you can see our extensive campus which houses 384 orphans and 105 other at-risk students.
We saved this for our number one spot because it reveals the overwhelming tangible nature of your generosity at work over the years!
Whether you donated earlier in the year, are a monthly donor, choose to give toward our year-end goal, or all three, thank you for making 2023 such a blessed year for all those our programs reach!
TAKE ACTION: give hope and donate to support the women and children in our programs here
December 26, 2023
December 07, 2023
October 25, 2023